BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 22, 2007

Hi!

Hi Everybody! I’m new to blogging (so please bear with me), but my intentions are to use it to promote two of my loves – farming and writing. This fall marks two important events: my first year managing my own cow herd and a senior project that will culminate with my very first public reading. So basically this site is to promote the reading, my writing in general, my farm, and anything else that comes along. I'll try to keep you updated, probably with a lot of different things: farm updates, writing samples, cattle and horse pictures, funny stories, recipes (I have to admit, after animals and literature, my other passion is cooking and baking), just anything of interest. So tune in and let me hear any and all of your feedback!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I figured it out all by myself..the thing looks very very cool...you should send it to all your buddies to get it rolling if ya think that is a good idea