BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Shit shit shit

Can anyone spell burn-out? Okay, guess I can. The end of college is one project and one cumulative exam away. Just a little pressure there. I just want it to be over, finally. At one point, I thought I’d be done with college before I turned 21, but things go as things go, I’m 22 and almost finished. I guess that isn’t so off-base. After all, since I graduated high school a year early, I figured college could take an extra year.

Got a good night’s sleep last night (normal hours finally!) and I’m excited to go today. Missed my workout yesterday too, so doubling up today also. Get to do a little work on the farm, some outdoor stuff, deal with the farrier when he comes to trim horses, and write. There is just some kind of peace within myself knowing that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, so long as I’m productive, today. No crazy school schedule, nothing immediately due and pressing on me. It’s summer, so there is work and late nights in the field, or at the computer desk, whatever I choose. It seems that there are so few times in life when we actually get to decide things for ourselves. I find it vastly enjoyable when I can. Especially with Zip laying on my foot in the meantime.

And oh fuck gram just called and said cows are out from one side of the farm to the other. I wish she'd call me with good news once in a while. URG!

0 comments: