BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tell me how you really feel! (No, really.)

Also, I was wondering, just casually, what the...what? three readers?... of this blog were interested in seeing. I've always written a lot about myself, my writing, the farm, etc. But if readers are interested in other topics, like more in-depth food and farming reports, about the beef industry or small farming in general; more in depth book or film reviews; interesting pieces of research I come across; whatever, I'd be willing to take that into consideration. Hey, I know I can be boring, why should you have to read about it? So drop me a line and let me know what you'd like to see more of, what you love, what you hate, and what you never, ever want to hear about again. No promises you'll get what you want :-) But your voice will be heard.

2 comments:

Rowenna said...

Oh, I'm easy to please--I'll read anything! I do like hearing what you're up to, as I'm getting more phone-impaired in my dotage. And I'm also pretty into the sustainable growing and farming issues that you've written about, so I like hearing about that. Thanks for asking!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for about six weeks. I happened upon it when I was googling your mom's name. She and I were friends in high school. We corresponded a few times between the time of your birth and that of my daughter. I find your writing interesting... I teach middle school language arts- trying to help my students find their voices as writers. And even though I grew up in the suburbs, I've live in ND for almost 30 years so I enjoy reading the young farm woman perspective.