BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 29, 2010

New focus, new look


As readers of the blog will notice this morning, the appearance has changed a bit. The content will change and evolve also, as I plunge headlong into this blog and its soon-to-be-associated website. True to its name, Farms and Lit blog will remain faithful to farming and books, with a focus on sustainable ag, book reviews, writing, and anything relevant to anything surrounding those.

I’m spastic, what can I say? :)

A look at what’s coming up: NaNoWriMo, or National Novel Writing Month, starts Monday, so probably oblique references to my flailing word count, a few book reviews, lots and lots on sustainable ag and beef, especially in Michigan, and, oh yeah, how I detest the commercialization of Christmas, especially now that stores are in full swing following Halloween.

So let’s kick off the new look with some media. Check out this very cool video from You Tube on Michigan agriculture and here’s some book review links to my latest reviews. Enjoy!


And I'm especially excited about having gotten to review Laurell K. Hamilton's newest addition to the Anita library.


1 comments:

Rowenna said...

Ax--I love the new blog look! Good luck with NaNoWriMo--I'm doing NaNoGiantEffingResearchPaperMo instead this year. We should talk soon--it's been way too long!