BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Great acts are made up of small deeds. (Lao Tzu)

A slooooowwww start for me this morning. Too many beers with the guys last night. And no one around to make me eat. (I’m starting to sound like Taylor.) But it was a good time. Got the lawn mowed and some valuable info about firearms from the guys (Dad and Bruce).

So yeah.

I’m leaving here in a few hours to take Gram to Toledo to meet my uncle. She and my cousin have their birthdays within days of each other, so they’re going to celebrate them this weekend. It’ll do Gram good to get away for a few days.

Just a heads-up: I’m putting together an e-newsletter that will be available to members-only at the group page. If anyone has anything in particular they’d like to see in the ‘letter (or title ideas!) please respond to this post and let me know! I don’t promise to use your ideas, but I do promise to consider it.

All right, well I’ve been staring at this page for the last few minutes and can’t think of anything else that’s interesting right now. So I’m gonna wrap this up. Have a great day.

0 comments: