BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

"Bonzo" will be missed

We've had some news this week. I'd like to say sad, but it's more sad for us than the people involved. My dad's longtime friend, Bobby, passed away recently, four years after his wife, Jenny, died of Alzheimer's. I only met him when I was very little, but Dad got to spend some time with him this year when he stayed with Bobby in Oregon. So, whether you knew Bobby or not, send him some good thoughts, though I'm not sure he'll need them. After all, he and Jenny are together again. Good luck to both of them, where ever they might be.

Craig R. "Bobby" Aster
Craig "Bobby" R. Aster April 26, 1949 - January 5, 2009 DALLAS - Gathering: 5 p.m. Sunday, January 11, 2009 at Golden Valley Brew Pub, 980 4th St., McMinnvile. Arrangements by Macy & Son Funeral Directors.

View the obit or leave messages, etc, click here.

0 comments: