BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Max Update 1

My baby girl is quiet and sleeping I think. She quit moaning when Dad went to bed and seems relaxed. It's so frustrating that there's nothing I can do. I can't roll back time, I can't will her leg better. I can't make it right. And that's almost more horrible than her injury. So I sit up and write and read and worry. The vet called and the new vet can't see her until Thursday. ALl I can do is get her to eat and drink. She drank some water earlier and was really into the few pieces of bacon I let her eat. I don't want to give her too much and make her sick. Her ears are up, eyes are bright, she wags her tail and seems better when she can see Dad or I or hear us talking. I just wish there was more I could do. She's my little girl, ya know? This is just killing me.

0 comments: