BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 1, 2009

Go Redwings! It's ya birthday!

Go Redwings! It’s the Stanley Cup! (Pretending to hear me sing is a whole lot prettier than me actually singing, so feel lucky, people.)

I love hockey, so Stanley Cup season is great, even if I have to go to the bar by myself Tuesday and Thursday night to watch the Pittsburg games on Versus. Could they have fit any more guys in the net last night? That was quite a pileup. And both goalies are great, I don’t care who you are. I’m a Penguins fan so long as they aren’t playing the Redwings. Then I gotta go with the red and white. (Hey, the Lions suck. At least we got the Redwings and the Pistons, although basketball makes no sense to me. Ball. Tall men. And the point is...? And where the hell is the goalie? ;-)

We lost one chick over the weekend and are three or four tomato plants down. I got herbs potted yesterday and more started. I still need to get the hill plants in, squash, zucchini, and cucumbers. The peas are doing well, but the tomatoes are a little iffy. I fertilized them last night, so we’ll see.

Dad’s steel building luck ran out. They put up and tore down the end walls on Saturday, had to move the bolts and plates drilled into the concrete, and turned out 250 specialty bolts short. Job from hell.

0 comments: