BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Drivin', drivin', drivin'

I didn't mean to leave the blog for as many days as I did. Something about a jammed and swollen finger, new friends coming to visit, beers, trips to Toledo and Mount Pleasant, a grandmother with an anxiety attack, an old friend that needed rescuing, another that needed a shoulder, or at least an open ear, a writer's conference, and just daily shit gets in the way. I've been up since 3:40 this morning as it is and fading, but we'll be up again at 2 a.m. to make an airport run. Call me chauffeur this week. I'm not complaining. Far from. I got to hang with new and old people and catch up with both, so it's been good. All things unschedulable of course. I won't go into why. They know who they are. And I'll stop before I get anymore cryptic. On a final note: word of the day, monkey-fucker. As in, you monkey-fucking bulls get out of my yard.

0 comments: